TDK MLCDRW1000 is an optical disc drive that reads and writes CD-Rs, CD-RWs, ML CD-Rs and ML CD-RWs. It is unknown where to buy these ML drives.
- 12x writing, 10x re-writing and 32x (or 40x) reading (CD format)
- 36x writing, 30x re-writing and 32x (or 40x) reading (ML format)
- ATAPI interface
- 4MB buffer memory
- Supports BURN-Proof (for CD/ML formats)
- Supports 12cm (2GB), 8cm (650MB) and 6cm (200MB) ML-R/RW media
- Supported reading formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, ML CD-ROM, ML CD-R, ML CD-RW, DVD(?)
- Supported writing formats: CD-R, CD-RW, ML CD-R, ML CD-RW
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.